Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scholarship Abroad!

Options
  • 19-06-2010 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I hope some of you can help me out a bit. Well I have applied for University abroad (Amsterdam) to be percise. The good news is that I have been accepted and I'll be enrolling this coming September for 4 years to study TRM. I was wondering if I'm entitled to any sort of grants or fees off the Irish Government? I dunno if it's possible so thats why I'm asking the questions and I need you people to help me out! Any sort of extra funds would be perfect to help me out on my glorious journeys! Also that I have been working for the past 6 years straight but soon i'll need to leave to persue a new career in education :)

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

ass

Advertisement