Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Door Seal - Waterford CIty

• 19-06-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Morning All,

The door seal on my Hotpoint Aquarius WDL520 has developed a tear which is causing all the water to leak out during the washing cycle. I need to it replaced as soon as possible as the laundry mountain never takes long to build around here. I have tried: Kelly & Dollard (asked me to callback Monday) and Harvey Norman, (don't have any).

Would anyone know where in Waterford I could find a replacement seal? I'd go out of the city if necessary, I don't mind driving at all.

I've done a quick search before posting this and couldn't find any references, but howasever, please let me know if this is duplicated elsewhere.

Thanks in advance :)

A

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

there's a place opposite Alfie Hale sports near city square - they might have what you are looking for - AFAIK they carry spare parts for washing machines etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

there's a shop here in kk if you cant get it nearer home i can ask going into town soon

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Hey,

Thanks for the help and offers :) I found the shop in Arundel Square, Wallaces. They've ordered the seal and I should have it Thursday. Rainbow Laundrette will probably be seeing me before then!

Cheers,

A

Advertisement