Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV in Blanch...

Options
  • 19-06-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Quick question: Does HMV in Blanch sell concert tickets?

If not is there anywhere else in the shopping center that does? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

The Spar near Light nightclub had a ticketmaster in it not long ago. Not sure if it still does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    The Spar near Light nightclub had a ticketmaster in it not long ago. Not sure if it still does?

I'm almost (but not quite 100%) sure that's gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I'm almost (but not quite 100%) sure that's gone.

the ticketmaster in spar beside light is gone , and no where in the centre does concert tickets and anywhere around blach, have to bloody travel to town :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

i bet they would make a killing, if they opened up one in blanch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

marko93 wrote: »
    i bet they would make a killing, if they opened up one in blanch

thats a good idea blanch is a good place to have one,in most cases its easier and less hassle than going to town !! and alot of people go to the blanch centre anyway and they could also buy tickets and i dont know why they got rid of ticket master in the spar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

A V A wrote: »
    the ticketmaster in spar beside light is gone , and no where in the centre does concert tickets and anywhere around blach, have to bloody travel to town :mad::mad::mad:

There used to be one in Rathmines which saved us going into town on the South Side, then they got rid of that....they replaced it after the original big music store shut down, but then the 2nd small Independent music store shut down and apparently no one can make a living selling music to students anymore

Advertisement