Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delgany wood residents assoc - anyone got the guy's details

Options
  • 19-06-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone have the name/number for the nice guy who runs the Delgany Wood residents association? We paid our fees a while ago and he gave me a receipt with his details on it but i cant find it. perhaps someone can advise on the below problem, is there a way to address it without falling out with neighbours (i've witnessed several neighbours having serious rows when one brings up an issue with another family so want to tread carefully!)

I need to speak to him about the kids leaving skateboards/bikes in my drive (which is at the bottom of the hill so everything with wheels rolls down into our driveway) Aside from constantly nearly driving over the toys as i'm pulling in and out of the drive, my mother in law had a bad fall yesterday when she stepped out of the porch with my baby in her arms and stepped straight onto a skateboard which was literally outside the front door. she fell and smashed her back into the step and luckily she managed to protect my baby son or god knows what would have happened to him.

the guy who runs the association seems really decent so i'm wondering is the best thing to do, to ask him to put a note in everyone's door asking them to watch their kids toys and take them in when they arent being used.

if anyone has his details, i think he lives on cherry drive, i'd appreciate that. or any other tips on how to deal with it. I have kids myself so i'm aware they dont mean any harm, but that was the final straw yesterday. I feel obliged to reimburse my mother in law on the fees for the x ray and hospital charges so this has cost me financially as well as the danger of it.

thanks

Advertisement