Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst passenger you've been stuck with on a bus, train or plane?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

BumbleB wrote: »
    A chimpanzee :cool: not joking.

Please elaborate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

one of those god awful 'city imp' buses..where the hell they ever go to anyway?

I think that they were deemed unsafe after a few too many crashes? I'm nearly sure that now they use them to sell Nitelink tickets in town.

Ok, here is my roll-call of awful passengers.

Too many to choose from. Who could I pick from this motley crew?

• The woman who plucked the hairs out of her chin on a crowded rush hour bus?
    • The man who took off his shoes, put his stinky feet up on the barrier upstairs at the front of the bus, then ate a box of KFC, throwing the bones on the ground?
    • The guy who injected heroin into his penis down the back of the bus?
    • The (drunk) man who threw a newly-bought vase out of the window on his way home from the shop because he couldn’t figure out how to fit it in his shopping bag?
    • The family - where the kids sat upstairs and the mammy sat downstairs, and spent the entire journey roaring up and down the stairs at each other? Not a fight, mind you, just an incredibly loud "chat".
    • The guy who hit on me for the ENTIRE journey home, got shot down at every opportunity and then asked me if I was interested in seeing pictures of his GF?
    • I’ve too many drunk/smelly/dirty passenger stories to remember individually… but I have read through this thread and felt the pain of every other fellow passenger's horror stories!
    • The nutjob who sat beside me on a Ryanair flight once and spent the entire time on the plane alternating between praying loudly and jabbing me in the ribs?
    • The woman who used nail polish remover on her fingernails on a flight, then filed her nails, then re-painted them on a PLANE. Enclosed spaces, noxious fumes… bleh.
    • Oh yeah, the stoned guy who decided to pleasure himself on the bus one morning. I was on my way to work. It was my first job, I arrived with eyes like saucers from the shock of it!
    • The drunk young bucks in their first year of college who spent their entire journey on the Nitelink bus deciding whether to get off the bus to vomit, or if they “could hold it” until they got home. At one stage, one of them rang their housemate and asked them to get a bucket ready for them.
    • The woman who uncorked a bottle of wine with her TEETH and then swigged from the bottle all the way home?

It's like Sophie's Choice! Anyway, these people ^^^^^^^ are the reason I learned to drive. It is bliss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

i was on a trip to spain and there was this family,four kids and mother,sitting beside and behind me. they did my head in the whole flight. asking silly questions about spain,planes,clouds etc. consantly jabbing on about some sh*te while i just wanted to relax and start my holiday. and the mother was drinking and flirting with me while i was trying to chat up the stewardess. it was the longest flight of my life.

next year i swear i will go on holiday alone and leave the wife and kids behind :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

fullstop wrote: »
    The video was already posted earlier in the thread, do keep up.
    i had a feeling it was but i couldnt of been arsed checking for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

easyeason3 wrote: »
    A man in his twenties sitting across from me on the train taking pictures of my boobies.
    It was a fitted top, I'm top heavy & the train was rocking a bit so naturally they were jiggling.

He obviously wasn't well.

Ohmigosh, that happened to me too, on a Dublin bus!
    He was sitting behind me :eek: I wouldn't have even copped except for a girl I vaguely know came over to sit beside me when she'd noticed.
    SO creepy. Ew.

Also the woman on a Bus Eireann bus who removed her shoes in the seat behind me. I had to move because of the smell...

Oh and also people in general who sit in the back and play loud dance music on their phones :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Demonique wrote: »
    Please elaborate
    On safari ,he pissed on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

jeez!!!

Don't get me going.

Took a trip on the green Luas and this fat middle aged bint hipped up to me.

Fcuking arse like a bag of slates, but just before the Dundrum stop she unloaded a seeper:eek:Actually shifted the cheeks and unloaded:eek:

You could put the fcuking thing on a pan and fry it!

Bang of stale coleslaw and garlic nearly melted the windows.

Had to abandon after Leopardstown.

fcuking hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I know Im getting on here late and people normally dont read this far but hell:

I was on a bus from Dublin to Limerick and this English lady who was giving out to a girl for no reason the whole way stands up on the packed bus and says

"Fvck you you dirty septic tampon whore"

WOW!

She got off the bus in Roscrea. I still think to this day she had no idea where she got off.

Fvck her!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

tube into london and this obese fella sits beside me in a small enough two seater. i was crushed up against the glass for half an hour. it would have even been that bad but there were loads of empty seats with nobody on them and he smelled of grease.

Advertisement