Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anelka to be sent home from WC plus all other France scandal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Unfortunately, this news gives more of an incentive for Mexico and Uruguay to not sweat it on Tuesday afternoon.

Hope i'm wrong and we get a more positive game!

I'd be a little surprised if there wasn't a gentlemans agreement to draw that game and send both through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Thanks for that Titan & DB the whole situation is just very strange didn't the senior players fall out with gourchuff as well anyone know why? There to busy in there own world to do anything on the pitch.
    another poster linked this article earlier on in the thread
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Sports/Events-Tournaments/FIFA-World-Cup/Top-stories/Yoann-Gourcuff-enigma-clouds-French-camp/articleshow/6048977.cms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,807 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I'd be a little surprised if there wasn't a gentlemans agreement to draw that game and send both through
    Match fixing eh?
    This gets curiouser and curiouser.........

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Thanks for that Titan & DB the whole situation is just very strange didn't the senior players fall out with gourchuff as well anyone know why? There to busy in there own world to do anything on the pitch.

Gourcuff is disliked by most of the French clique. There has been stories of bullying by Ribery ad others, Gourcuff is a quiet lad.

Gourcuff was also dropped from the side, supposedly helped from player pressure. The players wanted Diaby instead of him.

Also Gignac and Anelka despise each other. Probably to do with competition as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Not like their friendly neighbours like W-Germany/Austria were in 1982.

Those teams with Argentina in Group B look very weak, and either country could beat any of the three in the last 16!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Inquitus wrote: »
    Evra spits at the trainer on 4secs, dirty bastad.

Do you have HD vision or something? You have no idea that he spit on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

what confuses me is you'd think domenech would have seen all this in the stars

French lad I know just told me this....
    It's the players against the authority, they are all united against what happened to Anelka, and they ALL decided to no train because of the federation's decision. They are gutted by the fact an argument in the dressing room has been revealed in to the journalist, and that the french federation sack a player - without talking to them before.

It's seems the france team is now managed by the players themselves and they'll do what they want untill the end of the competition.

That last bit is very shocking indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Unfortunately, this news gives more of an incentive for Mexico and Uruguay to not sweat it on Tuesday afternoon.

Hope i'm wrong and we get a more positive game!

Well I hope that there is an agreement for a draw.

The French being knocked out by cheating is beautifully ironic for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Archimedes wrote: »
    Do you have HD vision or something? You have no idea that he spit on him.

spitb.jpg

Seems fairly clear in the video to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

It's so strange that Toulalon is the only one who gets on with everyone ridiculous to be honest from the French players laughing at there manager getting booed to the past week the French team is an embarressment and the ponacle of unproffessionalism. There lack of team unity is damming of the people they are normally when faced with an advisary in this case domenech the players should have grown closer but instead they fight and ignore team mates. I wonder will the team be gutted when le Blanc comes in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

murpho999 wrote: »
    Well I hope that there is an agreement for a draw.

The French being knocked out by cheating is beautifully ironic for me.

How is that cheating ?

spitb.jpg

Seems fairly clear in the video to me.

Are you serious? Whenever anyone's head moves forward, they must be spitting?

You are full of shíte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

You are full of shíte.

Aye and white stuff comes out of his mouth, in a flem like motion. I couldnt care less one way or another about Evra, but it certainly looks like he spat at yerman to me.

If I had to guess I'd say you support united.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,807 ✭✭✭✭kippy

dreamers75 wrote: »
    How is that cheating ?
    Agreeing to play out a draw, match fixing, dishonesty - goes against all sporting principles.
    Theres no way either team could admit to doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

You are full of shíte.

i think he spits too, doesn't it say in a different article that he sees that guy as the traitor who leaked the story

Aye and white stuff comes out of his mouth, in a flem like motion. I couldnt care less one way or another about Evra, but it certainly looks like he spat at yerman to me.

That was the coach's hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Who cares if evra spat at him, I would be disgusted too if my coach, someone you are supposed to trust went off to the media quoting players possibly Hoping for a big cheque, the coach was wrong and shouldn't have done it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

A weekend flight home might work out cheaper for the French than a midweek flight home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

they should fly home now and save themselves further embarrassment, well its brilliant pie in your face for blatter
    the media socialite elite whore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Rockee wrote: »
    A weekend flight home might work out cheaper for the French than a midweek flight home.

Have you seen the price of their accommodation, i don't think money is an issue with these lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Who cares if evra spat at him, I would be disgusted too if my coach, someone you are supposed to trust went off to the media quoting players possibly Hoping for a big cheque, the coach was wrong and shouldn't have done it.

Any decent human being actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

There's ways and means of expressing your disgust without resorting to spitting in someones face. Captains should be made of better stuff than that. Although these days there are a lot of dodgy Captains out there.

I think nearly all the four corners of the world, and maybe a lot of French people, will be cheering the South Africans on in the final match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Have you seen the price of their accommodation, i don't think money is an issue with these lads

Haha, of course money wouldnt be an issue, I was only jestin'. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Let Ireland be Number 32 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/breaking-news-evra-has-found-his-traitor/

Evra has since claimed his argument with Duverne was unrelated to the issue of the traitor amongst them.

Thrill wrote: »
    http://therepublikofmancunia.com/breaking-news-evra-has-found-his-traitor/

Evra has since claimed his argument with Duverne was unrelated to the issue of the traitor amongst them.

Nothing biased in some of the comments left there either. :rolleyes:

Bet the traitor is Gallas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

peabutler wrote: »
    Bet the traitor is Gallas.

This is starting to sound like a ****ing Dan Brown novel.

This all nonsense, there may even be no traitor at all. This is all scare mongering on Evra's part, another let down from the supposed captain of the side.

Reducing your fitness coach to tears and refusing to train are not good leadership.

And on Gallas, yes he is poison in the dressing room IMO and a ****, but lets think about it logically, Gallas is one of these guys who only befriends the older players like Henry,Vieira, Anelka.

How would he gain from Anelka being sent home??
    Also he never takes to the french media, he hates them. Had a confrontation with one just last week.

If there is a person leaking stuff, which I highly doubt, then it is either a coach/agent with an agenda or it is Gignac, who has something to gain from Anelka being sent home, he will be a starter. He also hates Anelka.

It is like Murder She Wrote, you need to look at who has motive and the history of the relationships.

:pac:

DB10 wrote: »
    This all nonsense, there may even be no traitor at all. This is all scare mongering on Evra's part, another let down from the supposed captain of the side.

Reducing your fitness coach to tears and refusing to train are not good leadership.

And on Gallas, yes he is poison in the dressing room IMO and a ****, but lets think about it logically, Gallas is one of these guys who only befriends the older players like Henry,Vieira, Anelka.

How would he gain from Anelka being sent home??
    Also he never takes to the french media, he hates them. Had a confrontation with one just last week.

If there is a person leaking stuff, which I highly doubt, then it is either a coach/agent with an agenda or it is Gignac, who has something to gain from Anelka being sent home, he will be a starter. He also hates Anelka.

It is like Murder She Wrote, you need to look at who has motive and the history of the relationships.

Aye But Gallas was not given the captains armband as he had hoped and at a time when he might of expected guys like Anelka and Henry to lobby for him and back him up they might have abandoned him, leaving him bitter that they chose to try and get Diaby in the first 11 rather than be on his team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I reckon Evra got him sent home. He's never forgotten about the post match bust up at Stamford Bridge and will do anything to get back at Chelsea, not matter how vague. :D

Inspector Clouseau has been sent in to investigate

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Inspector Clouseau has been sent in to investigate
    Wenger is already there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone listening to the guy from L'Equipe on sky sports news?

He says Anelka is still with the squad in South Africa. Also said he has been cheering against France the whole tournament, France shouldn't be there, the Republic Of Ireland should. He puts all the blame at Domenechs door and can't wait for them to be knocked out of the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

It was Gallas in the Drawing Room with The Candlestick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Or was it Gourcoff to get back at Anelka for not passing to him...

Ribery to take the attention of his own scandals?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

seems to have been edited out (the last comment related to it) but since there have been a number of references to Riberys underage girl, justy so people have a clearer image of what is being talked about this is her (below).

would you really question her age?

not saying what he did was right but i know i would not think she was underage so def dont think he should be painted as some sort of Peodo by people.

Just one of a large number of French Scandals this summer though
    Zahia-Dehar-boobs.jpg

Wenger is already there...

He did not see ze incident

• Advertisement

seems to have been edited out (the last comment related to it) but since there have been a number of references to Riberys underage girl, justy so people have a clearer image of what is being talked about this is her (below).

not saying what he did was right but i know i would not think she was underage so def dont think he should be painted as some sort of Peodo by people.

Zahia-Dehar-boobs.jpg

Christ she's horrible looking.....makes Jordan look like a natural beauty!

Zahia-Dehar-boobs.jpg

id really need to see more evidence :p

What age is she? In all fairness not only does she look 20s but tbf the way she dresses as well, I mean to put it mildly underage girls that dress like that bring alot of that sort of stuff on themselves...

Btw what was this scandal and what is the age in France? 18?
    I thought it related to rape or prostitution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

It's the mantlepiece and the fire really isn't it? You're not looking at one whilst you, ahem, poke the other so to speak.
    You wouldn't think she's underage, until she asks you for help with her maths homework.

Glazers Out!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

one mans horror is another mans fap material it seems
    id really need to see more evidence :p

but even though it is one of the french scandals i dont want to derail the thread so here name is Zahia Dehar, go find more evidence yourself :pac:

What age is she? In all fairness not only does she look 20s but tbf the way she dresses as well, I mean to put it mildly underage girls that dress like that bring alot of that sort of stuff on themselves...

Btw what was this scandal and what is the age in France? 18?
    I thought it related to rape or prostitution.

if she is underage that is some pair of knockers she has. they cant be real. surely an underage girl would wait a bit longer to get a boob job tho?

To be fair it is Ribery, it is probably the best he could do with his looks

if she is underage that is some pair of knockers she has. they cant be real. surely an underage girl would wait a bit longer to get a boob job tho?

Was thinking that myself. Must be one of those tramps that go to the right places and find themselves a footballer.

Think she said though that she never said her age and that it was not forced.

Was thinking that myself. Must be one of those tramps that go to the right places and find themselves a footballer.

Think she said though that she never said her age and that it was not forced.

Well I've heard Ribery has had his knockers but this is ridiculous!

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    To be fair it is Ribery, it is probably the best he could do with his looks

Meh. These footballers can get stunners not matter how they look.

Anyone seen Crouch's girlfriend?? If Crouch was just your local joker working in the chipper, he wouldn't be getting a woman like that.

The worst I ever seen was Jason Cundy's wife...oh dear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement