Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people with one exam left... how much study you doin

• 19-06-2010 2:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭

I can't help get the feeling that I'm finished the leavin. I've got chemistry left and It's one of my best so I feel pretty confident in it, I'm only doin like 2 hours a day. What about you guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Psychedelia

well i've two left,
    the first of which is chemistry.
    i took an easy day yesterday, i.e. did nothing.
    today fairly fecking easy too...
    we'll start soon..
    IT'LL BE FINE!! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

finished art at 5 on thursday, have chem at 2 on tuesday(last one) did nothing thursday evening, did nothing said id start friday and work away till tuesday at 2....yet to start **** you world cup haha :rolleyes: too excited to be finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

What kind of a sadistic person would put Physics AND Accounting on the same day.. just a pinch cruel!

Haven't studied anything much for Physics and the Accounting is just doing practice questions as such.

Can NOT wait till 5pm on Monday.. I might actually cry I'll be soo happy!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

yeah i haven't done anything since finishing bio, have construction on Wednesday
    today is the first sunny day since i *finished* so i might start monday lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ummtea

Physics on monday and chemistry on tuesday...I'll get around to it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I've physics on Monday, chemistry on Tuesday, economics on Wednesday and I still haven't done anything yet today. :|

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Have done like 45 mins of physics:Dmight go for another 2-3 and i'll be happy considering last week i was doing like 6 hours a day but that was like 3-4 subjects so 3 hours of one subject is plenty.Can't concentrate either!!!can't stop thinking about going out on manday!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

The last exam just never seems to matter as much, regardless of what it is, whether it's your favourite subject or the one you desperately need to pass to get into college.

I've always struggled for motivation for that ast exam, I finish with Chem and haven't done a tap since German finished, even though I really need an A1 or A2, i'll start in an hour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

Ive AgScience on thursday and Im struggling to motivate myself to study lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I've music and economics...just need to do a quick revision of economics. Music should be alright I hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Same as you opening post, like 2 hours but nothing yesterday. Feels like I'm finished, I've been watching most of the World Cup games. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Ive two left, phys and spanish, and im doing like half an hour study. my brains just like "no more no more!!" sad times -.- plus i just bought kingdom hearts... bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Aisling x

i've accounting and economics left, haven't done a tap on either...
    my brain has gone to mushhhh :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

muffinz wrote: »
    Ive two left, phys and spanish, and im doing like half an hour study. my brains just like "no more no more!!" sad times -.- plus i just bought kingdom hearts... bad idea.
    I've been physically restraining myself from buying Dragon Age:Awakenings, FFXIII and Red Dead Redemption for months. They'd have killed my Leaving Cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

I've been physically restraining myself from buying Dragon Age:Awakenings, FFXIII and Red Dead Redemption for months. They'd have killed my Leaving Cert.
    Hahah yeah, i've resisted it for the entire year but I just caved! Im fecked for physics anyway, so ah well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Yeah i told myself that i'd spend today and tomorrow studying accounting but it's so hard thinking that there's only 1 more left and then finished forever!!

On the subject of study, I've 3 exams left and I'm doing eff all. I just took out my frustrations on all my Irish, English, History and German notes, and am sitting on my bed in the midst of a room carpeted by shreds of copies and paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Yeah I have chemistry on Tuesday. Doing no study. Feel like I'm finished, just went into town and then for a long walk on the phone in the sun :) and now..eh.. I'm on the internet... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

2 left. Physics on monday that I know I can do well in but the motivation is left in last week! So tough...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ceol18

i've two left - music and italian, and i'm taking this weekend and the next few days as my last chance to get points! :/ seriously, after every exam i've been like "ah you still have a chance with the next one...." and none of them have really gone that well so this is really my last chance. i still have a chance to get 200 points (not that i'll get A1s in both but yknow what i'm saying) so...yeh hah i'm still proper studying

• Advertisement

It's just really hard because most of my friends are finished when I still have 300 points to play for and as a repeat, I'm so damn bored of the whole thing anyway. I'm also really sick again, yay illness. So tomorrow, I need to cram three subjects like crazy. Ughh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

On the subject of study, I've 3 exams left and I'm doing eff all. I just took out my frustrations on all my Irish, English, History and German notes, and am sitting on my bed in the midst of a room carpeted by shreds of copies and paper.

Ahh damn it I wish I had your style!!

I just filled two binbags with mine yesterday...! Boring eh?! ;)

It was satisfying though to see a completely empty corner of my room afterwards where two years worth of papers and books used to be stacked! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

It's just really hard because most of my friends are finished when I still have 300 points to play for and as a repeat, I'm so damn bored of the whole thing anyway. I'm also really sick again, yay illness. So tomorrow, I need to cram three subjects like crazy. Ughh.

It "almostnever" ends!! ...:P

zam wrote: »
    It "almostnever" ends!! ...:P

You're not too far wrong there! :p

Certainly feels that way, anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I just have economics left so the plan is to spend all my waking minutes learning off my notes and short qs. I need an A1 in this to even scrape a chance of getting into my course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

iv 3 left and im doing absolutely nothing.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Just accounting left, the plan is to get an A1 in it, as it is my best subject. I did 1 hour yesterday, then planned on doing 9 till 9 today and tomorrow, I can't see that happening though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Enid.

I only have Music left on Thursday, but it's the only exam I could actually visualise getting an A1 in (considering my practical went OK) so I did a good bit today and will continue for the week. Hopefully it will be enough!

Ahh damn it I wish I had your style!!

I just filled two binbags with mine yesterday...! Boring eh?! ;)

It was satisfying though to see a completely empty corner of my room afterwards where two years worth of papers and books used to be stacked! :)
    I'm going to have to clean it all up though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I feel like i'm finished because i've had the last 4 days off but i still have Accounting on Monday!!

Advertisement