Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people with one exam left... how much study you doin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Just came home from a 4 hour Chemistry grind. That's me done for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

God today has been such a waste....would've been more productive to go out with my friends than mope around the house doing nothing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

gant0 wrote: »
    God today has been such a waste....would've been more productive to go out with my friends than mope around the house doing nothing:rolleyes:

+1

Tomorrow will be an epic study day though!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Been doing 6 hours a day for Accounting since Thursday. Makes me feel even better knowing yous are doing f*ck all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

I'm going to have to clean it all up though. :(

But I bet it was worth it though! :) haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

lc2010 wrote: »
    +1

Tomorrow will be an epic study day though!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    That's what was said about today too!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

But I bet it was worth it though! :) haha.
    That it was. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

Have applied math on 25th , and im not going to do much :) bec im doin OL :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

SantryRed wrote: »
    Been doing 6 hours a day for Accounting since Thursday. Makes me feel even better knowing yous are doing f*ck all :)

Poor old you. I'm watching the world cup now, safe in the knowledge that I'll get an A1 on Monday even if I do nothing tomorrow. Accounting is piss. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 calleochosam

Arghh cant motivate myself for Chemistry at all, even though I have at least 1/2 of the course to do still

But no worries, we shouldnt be beating ourselves up about it though, coz being on an educational website like boards.ie counts as studying, so wooo!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

As much as I can but it is not easy at all. It is very difficult studying one subject for a few hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

Arghh cant motivate myself for Chemistry at all, even though I have at least 1/2 of the course to do still

You should count yourself lucky. I still have the whole course to do!

Spent hours today trying to learn stuff but just don't understand any of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Poor old you. I'm watching the world cup now, safe in the knowledge that I'll get an A1 on Monday even if I do nothing tomorrow. Accounting is piss. :P

Take breaks for the matches ;) more motivation! What I've been doing anyways :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Good old brain, you'll surely give me some info in the exam despite being out cold in all those physics and chemistry class in the last two years.

Results day:

Teacher: have you done any study at all?
    Me: No, I want to keep that new book smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mongolia

ummtea wrote: »
    Physics on monday and chemistry on tuesday...I'll get around to it...

mise freisin... everyone who's finished going on about it on facebook is upsetting me lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

H2student wrote: »
    Good old brain, you'll surely give me some info in the exam despite being out cold in all those physics and chemistry class in the last two years.

Results day:

Teacher: have you done any study at all?
    Me: No, I want to keep that new book smell.
    thats me in physics anyway, dont do chemistry:pac: my book has notes written all over it, but not physics notes, more like "holy sh*t ima die of boredom" notes to my friends -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

Just came home from a 4 hour Chemistry grind. That's me done for the day.

i had a 4 hour grind today aswell! were you in Mel Colege?!?!?!?!

as for chemistry, i feel like I'm finished so I'm doin nothing. bad idea :(

i need chemistry FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mark.oc

SantryRed wrote: »
    Been doing 6 hours a day for Accounting since Thursday.
    I might actually top myself if I tried that. It's just mindless sh*te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ColSheehan

Well spent yesterday and today in the library studying Accounting by doing questions, done I think 30 different questions over the two days.:D I feel prepared, even though I failed in the Pre-pre and just barely scrapped a pass in the Pre :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Physics, Applied Maths and Technology.

I need some form of motivation to study.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Just Music left but I want at least a B1/A2 so from tomorrow proper long study seesions of Deane :S

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭chillian17

I've got all my options left, not just one, and I'm finding it kind of hard to keep up the intensity of study as what I was doing the past two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

physics monday and ag science thursday,
    this weekend was ok, kept at it,
    tuesday and wednesday will be rough tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I really need to do some serious cramming for chemistry tomorrow, but it's just so close to the finish line it's hard to focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

too sunny outside and then when its not sunny theres always the laptop haha crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I'm going golfing in the morning so that won't be very productive. I hope it relaxes me somehow and gives me a bit of motivation to study more. Might aswell now since only one more left!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

I've been physically restraining myself from buying Dragon Age:Awakenings, FFXIII and Red Dead Redemption for months. They'd have killed my Leaving Cert.

i know the pain only too well , we're nearly there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

MaggieNF wrote: »
    i had a 4 hour grind today aswell! were you in Mel Colege?!?!?!?!

YES! How coincidental.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Haven't done a thing since Wednesday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

YES! How coincidental.

weirddd..

i was planning to get up early and study and i did but then i poured about a litre of water all over my chemistry book by acident, and spent two hours drying every page with my hair straightner :(

so much for study

Advertisement