Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people with one exam left... how much study you doin

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I've just chemistry on Tuesday and then that's it!

My body is convinced that I was finished on Thursday after biology though haven't managed to do any study yet I just feel wrecked. French and history on wed and then up early to do biology that morning because I didn't have time after history finished me! I'm trying to tell myself go on keep going only another 2 days but I'm so tired. In bed now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Doing as much as I can, which isn't a great deal. Have Two left now! then off to Sunny Beach for the whole Summer on Saturday Morning :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah I had about a 2 day hangover after French/History. That day near killed me, and if it weren't for it being my best subject the next day I'd have been screwed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

I've Honours Construction Wednesday, it's my last one, i've taken the weekend off, i deserve it :P
    But tomorrow, Tuesday and that little bit on Wednesday, i'ma study like a Mah****a :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

well i was meant to get up at 9 today and study like a motherbetch... i woke up at half 12, and its now half 3 and i havnt even opened a book. the weather is too nice, theres not a cloud in the sky, and im stuck inside wallowing in my self pity :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

After the Italy match I will do a bit till the next match. It's great for motivation as you can look forward to the next match. I will be doing the same tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesay 12.00 it's all over for me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I've worked it out. I've watched the Paraguay/Slovakia match as planned. Was meant to do study after it. However, New Zealand/Italy is looking to be a cracker, and I have to watch Brazil/Ivory Coast later. So I reckon I can get in 3 hours after this match before Brazil start, and then two hours after it.

The perfect crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trishaaaa_X

well, ive only accounting to do tomorrow. was out last night and reallly tired... so id say im just gonna wing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Finical wrote: »
    After the Italy match I will do a bit till the next match. It's great for motivation as you can look forward to the next match. I will be doing the same tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesay 12.00 it's all over for me!!!
    I've worked it out. I've watched the Paraguay/Slovakia match as planned. Was meant to do study after it. However, New Zealand/Italy is looking to be a cracker, and I have to watch Brazil/Ivory Coast later. So I reckon I can get in 3 hours after this match before Brazil start, and then two hours after it.

The perfect crime.

Lol you two are soo ment to be!!!!!;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cummins_ellen

Don't you all wish we looked at the leaving cert timetable before choosing our subjects :P?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Only Music left on Thursday ... I really want the A1, but my brain just keeps yelling "You know it all, it'll be grand, drink!"

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fairyprincessx

Don't you all wish we looked at the leaving cert timetable before choosing our subjects :P?

Yes!!
    Irish paper 2 followed by business followed by french followed by history!! six exams in a row nearly killed me!!

Thank god I chose ag science instead of biology, I'm kinda glad of the break even if I dont finish until Thursday! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭cxh20y

I seriously cannot study!!! Chemistry on tues and then im finished.. But cannot motivate myself to studyy.... aaah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm disgustingly screwed for physics tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

I cant study i just keep watching this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4u7ko333U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

muffinz wrote: »
    Ive two left, phys and spanish, and im doing like half an hour study. my brains just like "no more no more!!" sad times -.- plus i just bought kingdom hearts... bad idea.

That reminds me, I plan on playing through both 1 and 2 over summer :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Uncharted 2 awaits me....along with some others:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

got Galaxy 2 yesterday which really isn't helping :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Conor108 wrote: »
    Uncharted 2 awaits me....along with some others:)

Play this game right now. It is more important than the leaving, I promise you.

Luckily for me my xbox got the red ring of death about 2 weeks ago. Though I'm nearly finished now I don't know what to do with it, return it to xtra-vision and ask for new one I'll be trying. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Luckily for me my xbox got the red ring of death about 2 weeks ago. Though I'm nearly finished now I don't know what to do with it, return it to xtra-vision and ask for new one I'll be trying. :pac:
    I got that at Xmas, I called Microsoft and they got me a new one within 2-3 weeks. Even if the warranty is up, it's not very expensive.

I got that at Xmas, I called Microsoft and they got me a new one within 2-3 weeks. Even if the warranty is up, it's not very expensive.
    Nice, how much is? Might give 'em a ring tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Nice, how much is? Might give 'em a ring tomorrow.
    I don't recall the figure, because I had the warranty, but I was told it and I recall being surprised by how decent it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

been a good 11 years since i sat my leavin but i still shudder everytime i notice a topic about it ;) hope ye all do well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

i just did a full hour of physics.. more than i have ever done in the past 2 years combined :P

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

my friend repairs the ring of death
    heres his website
    http://www.moosemods.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I have technology next friday, done nothing since Biology on thursday. I have a good bit of time though :).

Sickening because most of my friends are done now, but it feels like I'm finished.

Reckoner91 wrote: »
    That reminds me, I plan on playing through both 1 and 2 over summer :D
    i cannot wait to play 'em, been waiting like 6 months for it!! the best games ever imo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement