Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheelie bin robbed

• 19-06-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hi folks
    ya would,nt believe this coz myself and the missus could,nt she put out the recycling bin yesterday for mr binman to collect we live in greenfields and the fecking thing is after disppearing not a trace of it at all around the estate, is this common????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Are you serious?!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Are you serious?!:eek:
    yep completely disappeared she left the sticker on it for the binmen to leave more bags for recycling but a neighbour three doors up found the bags in his bin and dropped em down to us last night and no sign of the bin

Jaysus, who would rob a wheelie bin, seriously!

Were there any others taken on the estate?

Jaysus, who would rob a wheelie bin, seriously!

Were there any others taken on the estate?
    thats what i was saying to herself its strange like!! no don,t think so anyways??? so i,m gonna spray paint the house number on the rest of em in case they do a legger with them also after there collected and gonna watch out and see if any of the neighbours took it by mistake when they go out to be collected next friady

God that is soooooo odd!

Maybe friends are playing a trick on ye??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Ring the bin company had the same problem turned out bin lorry swallowed it up! Not that unusual happens now and again

God that is soooooo odd!

Maybe friends are playing a trick on ye??
    it most certainly is indeed, ah i would,nt say its friends now coz all mine live in tramore lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

andyeire wrote: »
    Ring the bin company had the same problem turned out bin lorry swallowed it up! Not that unusual happens now and again

heard of this happening before

but Mr Binman takes out the recyling bags so i dont think they actually lift the green bin

good idea for everyone to write down the serial number of each bin they own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Some idiots steal the bins and burn them in nearby fields. Have a walk around the estate and see if you can spot some remains in a field somewhere. Some people get kicks out of the weirdest things

• Advertisement

andyeire wrote: »
    the thing is mr binman don,t lift the recycle bins they just grab the bags from it but will give a ring just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

Had this happen to me a few years ago when I was living in Earlscourt. Turned out to be a bunch skate boarders using it to climb over the wall of an empty house to get into Viewmount! God damn skate boarders! GRRRRRR

Creamsoda wrote: »
    Had this happen to me a few years ago when I was living in Earlscourt. Turned out to be a bunch skate boarders using it to climb over the wall of an empty house to get into Viewmount! God damn skate boarders! GRRRRRR
    lazy ****ers lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

usually stolen to set on fire. Was there any fires around the place?

tc2010 wrote: »
    usually stolen to set on fire. Was there any fires around the place?
    nah there,s usually young lads drinkin in the field beside us but they have,nt been there in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

why didnt u get one last night on your way home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emmyf

i could have got u a few no bother to me last nite lol

hellfireie wrote: »
    why didnt u get one last night on your way home?
    i feckin should of but too many people goin home in taxis lol would have a funny sight two adults and two kids strolling from millbrook court to greenfields with a wheelie bin in tow lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emmyf

i told u i would have got it for u.this is the party host xxx

emmyf wrote: »
    i told u i would have got it for u.this is the party host xxx
    ya feckin should of missus lol

• Advertisement

its illook c urt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

hi folks
    ya would,nt believe this coz myself and the missus could,nt she put out the recycling bin yesterday for mr binman to collect we live in greenfields and the fecking thing is after disppearing not a trace of it at all around the estate, is this common????

At least they took your rubbish also .

Mad ****e lol

At least they took your rubbish also .

Mad ****e lol
    lol kelly boy i,d say they did and all we trying to pin it on tawdy for an extension to his little hut lol

Tawdy could turn it into a one man jacuzzi

Advertisement