Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certifications in CAD?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there is a way to get certified as a CAD trainer or what other options I have to get certified as a CAD technician.

I have worked as a draughtsman and have been doing private lessons, but would like to be able to have a cert of some sort for applying to jobs and so on.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

City and Guilds in CAD 2D and then onto to 3D would be a start I reckon, both are 12 weeks evening courses, I done mine in Griffith College.
    Hope that hepls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 celticgooner

I done City and Guilds in 2D and 3D with FAS and its free if your not working

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Currently doing a level 2 course with EduCAD. See educadprofessional.com (I'm not associated with them but I'll give them a plug coz it's a good course) for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,958 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I think City&Guilds is the most widely accepted course internationally and AFAIK the two major centres that offer C&G courses are Griffith college and AIT.

Advertisement