Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delirium Tremens

• 19-06-2010 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Where can i buy this, im in Limerick.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Cheers mate, good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

mm, i love delirium. anyone know where to get it in dublin? preferably any bars, but offies would do. don't want to order it online.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 graw

mm, i love delirium. anyone know where to get it in dublin? preferably any bars, but offies would do. don't want to order it online.
    thanks

You can buy it in The Porterhouse. There are a few Porterhouse's scattered around Dublin. (There is one at the Bottom of Grafton Street and there is another one in Temple Bar)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

thanks

Redmonds of Ranelagh have it and delirium nocturnum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

SuperValu in Donabate carries it, best selection of world beers I ever seen in a Supervalu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 spaceoddity

graw wrote: »
    You can buy it in The Porterhouse. There are a few Porterhouse's scattered around Dublin. (There is one at the Bottom of Grafton Street and there is another one in Temple Bar)

Don't forget Bray and Phibsborough (or however it's spelled in the area)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Oh I love the little pink Elephant. Have a coaster for Delerium Tremens up on my cubicle at work. Reminds me of my time spent in the Belgian Beer Cafe in Brisbane in 2007. I was there a lot :-)

Advertisement