If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic v20 42"?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

I have a price of 1350 delivered (euro) to lusk on a 42" Panasonic V20 plasma. Its got a free five year warrantly included. Looking to buy probably wednesday/thursday. Have you a price on the set yet and would you be able to better that?

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

John,

Any update on the V20?
    Price? Stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

I have a price of 1350 delivered (euro) to lusk on a 42" Panasonic V20 plasma. Its got a free five year warrantly included. Looking to buy probably wednesday/thursday. Have you a price on the set yet and would you be able to better that?

Cheers,
    Mick

Sorry Guys- don't know how we missed this post - yep - we can do the TXP42V20 at €1299.99 including a 5 year warranty.

Keep me posted if we can assist & apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

Sorry Guys- don't know how we missed this post - yep - we can do the TXP42V20 at €1299.99 including a 5 year warranty.

Keep me posted if we can assist & apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hello John,
    I would like to take you up on this offer.
    Can I collect it on Tuesday?
    Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.