Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving itunes music to Desire(doubletwist)

• 19-06-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

So I downloaded double twist today. I have an ipod so it seemed to be the best app to move my ipod music to the Desire. However, there is no album art (except one or two covers) which makes things look ugly:mad:. Not happy!
    Any one know what i can do to get my ipod music and album art on to my Desire?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There's a few media players on the market that'll download cover art automatically if its missing. Cubed and tunewiki are two I think.

Mine all showed up as soon as I transferred them over, didn't need to download any, so the art should be there if you had them tagged right in itunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I know it's not ideal, but until Double Twist (I really ike the player, but hate the PC software) catches up MediaMonkey is a very easy way to auto tag and add album art to files before transferring.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

EGriff wrote: »
    There's a few media players on the market that'll download cover art automatically if its missing. Cubed and tunewiki are two I think.

Mine all showed up as soon as I transferred them over, didn't need to download any, so the art should be there if you had them tagged right in itunes.

i use 3 cubed mp3 player to mop up any missing cover art double twist fails to copy, gets my vote. & its a much better mp3 player than the stock one on my desire

search?q=pname:org.abrantix.rockon.rockonnggl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Songbird is another mp3 player for pc that can sync your music to your android phone. Just make a music folder on the android phone first.

Also how do u seek forward or back on cubed?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

Yeah gotta say, I tried DoubleTwist once cause I have a complete aversion to all Apple software but it completely f*ked up my iPod. All the albums ended up with the same album art & the no matter what album I picked it always played the same music from one specifi album. Had to completely reformat my whole iPod - which was not fun let me tell you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Songbird is another mp3 player for pc that can sync your music to your android phone. Just make a music folder on the android phone first.

Also how do u seek forward or back on cubed?

Thanks. I find Songbird works really well with the Double Twist player, I'm now ditching cubed. ;)

Advertisement