Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way in Through The reserves ?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi guys i have wanted to join the garda since leaving school I'm a subject short to qualify so I'm going to repeat a subject . Is there any way in if your in the Garda Reserves ? Is anyone on here in the Garda Reserve i would love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭thelongwait

theres no short cut for reserves. being a reserve will improve your chances as it will give you some good experience in an interview situation, the work experience will help you- it will give you good scenarios for interview, and you'll have passed a background check.

You will still have to sit and pass every stage like everyone else does.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 buster28

do you know much about the garda aptitude test. and can you advise me .how to get help'

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

buster28 wrote: »
    do you know much about the garda aptitude test. and can you advise me .how to get help'

This is the Garda Reserve Recruitment forum - just in case you weren't aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

lil_tuts wrote: »
    Hi guys i have wanted to join the garda since leaving school I'm a subject short to qualify so I'm going to repeat a subject . Is there any way in if your in the Garda Reserves ? Is anyone on here in the Garda Reserve i would love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks

Well done on repeating the subject, it will stand to you in the future.

I am locking this thread though as you are enquiring about Garda Reserve experiences which can be found in this thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement