Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decking or Concrete any Ideas Tips please help

• 19-06-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

i have an 8ft x 8ft concrete which had a barna shed on it for many many years and right beside it about 2 inches lower i have right beside it an 8x6 concrete were another barna shed was also there they are both removed,

so what i want to know is because of different levels here about 2 inches, what do you recommend i should do to give these AREAS a face lift should i put concrete over the two of them and level it off , should i use decking but some people say it brings mice

I would really appreciate any ideas

ps : the sun hits this area a lot and the whole area is about 14 ft long anf 8- 6ft wide in places

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,619 ✭✭✭✭looksee

We have not had any issue with mice and decking. I would suggest you put decking but make the support structure a bit higher under the lower one to create a level area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

decking so is there anybody u might recommend to do it ?? or is it easy to lay it

so how do u keep mice out if they get under

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

hey what area are you in? decking all the way it totally chances the look of an area. ive layed a few decks and never had trouble with mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

i live in Rathfarnhamm,Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

faolteam wrote: »
    i live in Rathfarnhamm,Dublin

If you need some one to lay a deck for you I can do it. PM me if you need any advice , I'm a qualified Cabinet Maker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement