Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's March for Equality

Options
  • 19-06-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Hi fellow mums and dads, I thought you'd like to check out this link

Skip to the end (last but not least:))

It was a march appealing for equal rights for all families. Big bunch of mums and dads and kids went from the Four Courts, down the Quays and around to O'Connell Street. There was a huge level of support from the passers-by. Plenty of people took up leaflets. Good to see a lot more public interest in how shall we say..."unorthodox" families.

I'll post up pics as I get them. Thanks to everyone who came today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Managed to grab a few images from the vid:

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

Hi fellow mums and dads, I thought you'd like to check out this link

Skip to the end (last but not least:))

It was a march appealing for equal rights for all families. Big bunch of mums and dads and kids went from the Four Courts, down the Quays and around to O'Connell Street. There was a huge level of support from the passers-by. Plenty of people took up leaflets. Good to see a lot more public interest in how shall we say..."unorthodox" families.

I'll post up pics as I get them. Thanks to everyone who came today.

Hi,
    That link doesn't work.
    Was this covered on the mainstream media given it's importance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Hi,
    That link doesn't work.
    Was this covered on the mainstream media given it's importance?

It's been taken down!!!

Yeah there's a Primetime Episode on this coming Thursday, it will focus on unmarried families.

Advertisement