Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Tuborg 4% brewed by Diageo in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 8:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭

I'm on my 6th can now before I head out and I feel like I've had one can, what is it with this stuff? I'm not getting any buzz off it all, is that normal? The stuff is fairly weak tasting so I've let it chill in the freezer for a while and its ok when absolutely freezing, terrible terrible stuff at normal fridge temp.

Havn't had it since I was a student a couple of years ago but is it me or has the stuff gotten weaker over time?

Have to crack open the Capt. Morgans before I head out now.:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Can't really comment on the beer, but I don't think it's brewed by Diageo in Dublin. Does it say that on it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

BeerNut wrote: »
    Can't really comment on the beer, but I don't think it's brewed by Diageo in Dublin. Does it say that on it?

Yep it does, surprised me too. "Brewed and canned".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I don't like it either. I drink it when it's the cheapest thing going but it tastes horrible and is way too fizzy. You should try Karpackie, it's 5% and is also quite cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 On the Bench

Is Carlsberg Export brought in by Diageo from the Uk or are Tesco buying it direct from Carlsberg UK? Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I suspect Tesco are bringing it in directly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement