Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slayer's World Painted Blood

Options
  • 19-06-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭

embedding disabled by request! gee i wonder why! usually its cool vids influencing one's impression of a crud song, here is the opposite. in fact its gone n tainted the song on me n all! World Tainted Crud! appears directed at tweenies :mad:

edit: btw this year's Rock am Ring pro-shot is now available via torrent ;-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Haha I read it was bad alright,
    Didn't expect to be that bad. ****ing great song though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    Didn't expect to be that bad.

I was amused by that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

still can't get over how awful this is. i saw a comment on metalinjection sayin it looks like theyre jerking their guitars off but the real cringeworthy part is the animation. n the concept. or lack of - its f*cking terrible worst video i have ever seen in my life. slayer make a lot of money u know? splash the f*ck out or get the f*ck out, don't insult my intelligence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Star Bingo wrote: »
    still can't get over how awful this is. i saw a comment on metalinjection sayin it looks like theyre jerking their guitars off but the real cringeworthy part is the animation. n the concept. or lack of - its f*cking terrible worst video i have ever seen in my life. slayer make a lot of money u know? splash the f*ck out or get the f*ck out, don't insult my intelligence

Get the f*ck out of where? Sweet jesus, tis only a video, I rarely watch music videos these days, but I like it.

here there anywhere just gt to f*ck - ok what i don't get is why do a blunt parody of what the song says? thats only if they are indeed taking the mick out of emselves. maybe i'm just not in tune with 'adult' cartoons it may be inspired by. always some annoying yank sharpwit talkin sh*te over em so this does not gel. or does it - but why u like? i hafta ask

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

its not the worst vid ive ever seen by far ,the same guy who did the extra vid on the deluxe package of the new album has oviously had a hand in this ,its diffrent for slayer alright but and as a fanatic probably the crapest vid ive seen from them but certainly its not **** ,i dont think ive seen anyone else doing anything like it so its gets the originality vote from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Good song, but let's face it, your not gonna see a music video on TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

In a (albeit pretty stange) way, i kind of like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Degag wrote: »
    In a (albeit pretty stange) way, i kind of like it!

have watched it some more times now and its growing ,its very dark and sinister like ,just how they wanted it to be i would think .what did everyone think of the playing with dolls extra on the album

i thought f**ked up and creepy ,but i kinda liked it

alright the shock of this video is passed.. could tell it was by the DVD director, but the different is night n day. stylish/childish. i'll just consider it out of their hands.. i ribbed it enough already there can only be some semblance of a positive left to take! 7 for portugal :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

All that vid makes me think of is Dethklok.

Not that i necessarily dislike Deathklok you understand.

here there anywhere just gt to f*ck - ok what i don't get is why do a blunt parody of what the song says? thats only if they are indeed taking the mick out of emselves. maybe i'm just not in tune with 'adult' cartoons it may be inspired by. always some annoying yank sharpwit talkin sh*te over em so this does not gel. or does it - but why u like? i hafta ask

Why I like it, I dunno!! As I said I don't see much music videos, I don't take them serious.
    I suppose the music and animation seem to fit well and Tom looks crazy :pac: plus the fact the song f*ckin rocks!!!

:pac: glad u like it! ;) baits get boring tho. i completely forgot to add *official video*

but seen the opinions around the web? nevermind this sleepy little thread the general consensus is hate worldwide! :( won't be gettn a grammy this time!! "like they care".. remember the finger salute prior to it, f*ck the grammies?!

cared enough for Araya to get fitted for a tux! family in tow

but seen the opinions around the web? nevermind this sleepy little thread the general consensus is hate worldwide! :( won't be gettn a grammy this time!! "like they care".. remember the finger salute prior to it, f*ck the grammies?!

cared enough for Araya to get fitted for a tux! family in tow

Only opinions I've seen are here. Tis nice 'n' cosey in this sleepy little thread, safe too :pac:

Always nice to get dressed up for a night out every now again tho' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Slightly OT but Slayer related. For those of you with iphones/ipads there's a new Slayer pinball app out. Details here:http://www.slayer.net/us/videos/slayer-pinball-rocks-demo

nice! rather old skool art on it... :confused: but the layout is good

i love ipod pinball cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

lord lucan wrote: »
    Slightly OT but Slayer related. For those of you with iphones/ipads there's a new Slayer pinball app out. Details here:http://www.slayer.net/us/videos/slayer-pinball-rocks-demo

I heard about this, supposed to be pretty fun. Oh, and for the benefit of those without IPod's who are interested in seeing the artwork

82866.jpg

Advertisement