Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Mag in Tigerland Sligo

• 19-06-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Great game today in Tigerland Sligo. Top class site!

Anyway, I lost a Steyr Aug mag today; if anyone of you found it please drop me a mail, much appreciated!!!

I also lost a barrel release screw though I don't expect anyone to find that! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dainin who runs tigerland is good wth things like that. Hopefully it will turn up

today's skirmish was well worth it tho your steaug is perfercfor s those trees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Hopefully; it's a pain in the hole.

Love the steyr, can carry it all day. short gun works well in Tigerland, some pretty dense areas there.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

The steyer mag was found, not sure who has it for safe keeping though.

I think Tigger found one; it wasn't it though. I lost a mid-cap. Think it may have been while crawling around up at the base.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

i will be heading again so i will keep an eye out for your steyr mid cap.I think i remember where abouts you where because i got hit by you there once or twice ya snecky fecker:D

• Advertisement

darman28 wrote: »
    i will be heading again so i will keep an eye out for your steyr mid cap.I think i remember where abouts you where because i got hit by you there once or twice ya snecky fecker:D

lol :D there was plenty of sneaking around today. It was great craic.
    Looking forward to getting out again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

lol :D there was plenty of sneaking around today. It was great craic.
    Looking forward to getting out again.

What we found : 1 Steyr mag not sure if it's a mid or high cap
    and a scrim scarf very like the one MacAonghusa had wrapped around his sniper rifle, up at the back of Bunker Hill near the fallen tree.

I still have my scrim. Don't remember seeing anyone else with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

probably mine then danin couldnt find it anywhere when i got home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

no worries I'll drop it up to you on Monday or you can drop out to the site as I'll be out there all week working on stuff to get ready for the warlords weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement