Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building at Ballygunner

• 19-06-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I went up ballygunner hill earlier and there seems to be a fairly big building work going on up there.
    I had heard they were going to widen the road there and put in a roundabout but this was abandoned due to lack of funds any info on whats going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Apart from the Church extension, at the top of the road they are upgrading the junction and i presume putting in a footpath down to the school. they had planned on doing a big job on it but i think i read some time ago that they are doing a downgraded job (putting in traffic lights) due to lack of funds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Obviously electronic signs are more important than the safety of schoolchildren :rolleyes:

Advertisement