Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fudged up body clock

• 19-06-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

So basically ever since i got off school I've been going to bed at ridiculous times and waking up at ridiculous times.

It's getting worse every day/night. Last night i went to bed at 7 and woke up there 3 hours ago :mad:

I'm trying to get back into a normal sleeping routine, which in my case would be getting up between 10 - 21 and going to bed at 12-3..I know some of you may think this is ridiculous anyway but you were 16 once lol.

I tryed not going to bed at all so the next night i'd be tired really early and then i'd go to bed early, get up early etc. Didn't work, only made it worse as i was knackered round 10am and said **** it i'll go to sleep. Didn't wake up till 8.

Can anyone lend us a hand here? It's not a big problem i suppose but it still annoys me.

Comments

Oh I've been there...

Tried the same things, I tried staying awake all night but I just couldn't. Usually gave up around 9am and stayed in bed until 5 or 6. The only thing that turned me around was getting a job - giving myself a reason to be up early. Even then I still stay up longer than I should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Having the same problem as you, OP, but not as extreme.
    I'm not too bad because I work 4 or 5 days a week, so I can't really afford to take it to that level.

I'm also 16.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

Yeah well getting a job is kinda out of the question as I have tryed a few places which have not taken me in, ah well.

This is what i hate about summer lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

Ive been off work for all of June, going to bed at 4-7am most nights. I live in the country so theres nothing to do

Advertisement