Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

00 fiat punto 1242 issues need help

Options
  • 19-06-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi i recently bought a '00 fiat punto 1242 and i want to know what kind of oil should be used in it?? synthetic, semi-synthetic?? could someone help?

i also need to know what kind of a rocker cover gasket i would need for it as it needs to be replaced.

id also like to know if anyone has issues with the fan not running and the car burning oil and water as a result of this. as there is no temp guage in the car just a warning light that does not come on. and are they able to run at a higher temp than your average car.

please help!!!!!

ps the fuses are fine for the fan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Sorry. I thought you said you had 1242 issues with the car. I was thinkin are fiats that bad.................

Castrol magnatec 10w/40

Advertisement