Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Dublin Trainers? worth waiting for

• 19-06-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭

just thought id let you know that having que'd up this morning since before 8am outside size? i got myself a pair of these and im delighted with them... :D

6a00d83451cbb069e20134841822a2970c-pi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I have a pair of the original suede Dublins. And Stockholm, London and Manchester. :p

/Fuck it. I'm just jealous because I couldn't get into town this morning for the wax ones. Congrats! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'm gonna have to start building up a collection of Adidas runners, they're beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Jakob

Yeah I'd say they were worth waiting for. They are COOL, as is most of the originals range. How much did they cost ?

What's your personal top ten Adidias, lads?

Mine:

Dublin
    Stockholm
    Manchester
    Wien
    Trimm Trab
    Forest Hills
    Italia
    Campus (classic, not the hip hop type ones)
    Melbourne
    London

Anywhere in Dublin I could get the Manchester ones?

• Advertisement

baz2009 wrote: »
    Anywhere in Dublin I could get the Manchester ones?

Doubt it.

They're all very old trainers but a lot have been reissued. Dublin and Stockholm were reissued in 2008 ( and London I think) and 500 Dublin (were reissued today (see OP).

All the others in my list have been reissued in the few years except Manchester and Wien, I think.

Thanks stovelid.

Does that Size place have a decent selection of Adidas?

Thanks stovelid.

Aye, they're really on the ball for reissues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Micahelxcx

How much did you pay for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks stovelid.

They've a good selection - except they don't sell size 4 shoes (only in Converse). Really annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Micahelxcx wrote: »
    How much did you pay for them?

They were just under 100 quid I think. Considering there was only 500 released on sale in the whole world it's a good price imo.

Mod Edit: Removing quoted spam.

stovelid wrote: »
    Doubt it.

They're all very old trainers but a lot have been reissued. Dublin and Stockholm were reissued in 2008 ( and London I think) and 500 Dublin (were reissued today (see OP).

Londons be reissued in a few weeks too.

Can we get a mod to delete this? Trainer touts.:rolleyes:

I think it's a disgrace.

While I appreciate that a market is a market, trainers are a big collector item for many people. Only 24 pairs were available in the Dublin Size? shop yesterday. That means that somebody who really wanted a pair was pipped in the queue to the sale by somebody who has gone straight online to sell them at a starting price with a 150% mark-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭positivenote

the only reason you bought these on sat morning was because they hadn't got your size left, but instead of saying 'sure not to worry' you decided to buy a pair that you knew didnt fit you and now your trying to double the price you paid for them... even though they where the second last pair and there was about 20 people behind you who had prob queued as long as you did. Disgraceful... post should be deleted and pr*ck should be banned:mad:

I think it's a disgrace.

While I appreciate that a market is a market, trainers are a big collector item for many people. Only 24 pairs were available in the Dublin Size? shop yesterday. That means that somebody who really wanted a pair was pipped in the queue to the sale by somebody who has gone straight online to sell them at a starting price with a 150% mark-up.

Ye like a lad who I know who was 25th in the queue. Supposedly was alot better organised over in England, going down the queue to see what sizes people were looking for so basically everyone would get there size that was up the top of the queue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Report the posts - it speeds up the whole Spam removal proscrss. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SYLT

Londons be reissued in a few weeks too.

Not in the original CW though.

SYLT wrote: »
    Not in the original CW though.

Did you hear what CW, mate? I like the red and black tbh.

Have you heard if they're suede or waxed leather like the new Dublins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Lads slightly off-topic but is there any Irish sneaker forums or anything? Never heard about the Adidas Dublin being reissued. Have to admit I'm no expert when it comes to kicks but I do have an interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Boski

Did you hear what CW, mate? I like the red and black tbh.

Have you heard if they're suede or waxed leather like the new Dublins?

scroll down this page..
    http://www.crookedtongues.com/forum/threads/id/32245/?page=29

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Lads slightly off-topic but is there any Irish sneaker forums or anything? Never heard about the Adidas Dublin being reissued. Have to admit I'm no expert when it comes to kicks but I do have an interest.

"sneaker"? if you mean runners ;) although not irish crookedtongues is your best bet.http://www.crookedtongues.com/forum/categories/

• Advertisement

Boski wrote: »

Thought the point of reissues were to replicate the old shoe. I got a pair of the last reissues and they were the normal red/black CW.

The CW are like other shoes from the city series: the yellow/blue looks like Adidas Malmo; the black/orange looks like Adidas Brussels.

That said, I'll be picking up a pair of the blue/lime CW - they look great. :D

Advertisement