Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurcher pup found

Options
  • 19-06-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

This little man was found on the M6 just coming into Galway. He is very young and very lucky to be alive. If you know who owns him or if he is yours them please contact me via the EGAR website: http://www.egar.org .

37328_415993645888_169411475888_4466339_5181709_n.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭i like lamp

aww the poor thing! very lucky indeed!

he might have been 'dumped'.

Have you checked with the local pound? If my dog went missing i would be ringing them to see if he was dropped in or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Yes, dogwarden and gardai are informed. I haven't checked him for a MC yet as I need to wait until Monday to take him to my vets.

No problem if he was dumped but he may have an owner who's missing him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

They are great pets, so if you can't find his owner I'd recommend keeping him, you'll love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Hi Seaneh, I know, they are brill pets, I've already got three of my own. But I run a rescue so I will rehome him once no one comes forward to claim him. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a pet home for this little mite. Pups are always easy to place.

Advertisement