Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to contact Kieran Meagher & James Power - Limerick area.

Options
  • 19-06-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I made a similar posting to this on gumtree but thought I might have more luck here.I'm looking for your help in trying to contact two people from the Limerick area - Kieran Meagher & James Power.I met the two lads on holidays in France twelve years ago but lost touch with them after that unfortunately.Kieran would be around 25 now and is from Limerick City while James would be about 27 and is from Newcastle West if memory serves me correct.They are cousins I believe.So if you know them or indeed if you are them please drop me a line.

many thanks,
    Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

There is a Kieran Meagher on facebook. Perhaps it is the same guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Hi, I went to college a few years ago with Ciaran Meagher, He'd be about 25 alright. He's on facebook.

Do a search on him, you might just have the wrong spelling for the first name!

hope this helps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Number 10 Shirt

Thanks for the replies ! I just had a look at Ciaran Meagher on FB. 99% sure it is the same guy.One of the people listed as a friend is another person I remember from that holiday ! Any idea about James ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You're not a very good stalker if you hadn't checked facebook before coming here!

Not sure where you are getting the stalker thing from !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hi OP there are too many James Powers' on facebook.Don't know how to narrow the search.

Perhaps James is not on Facebook.Not really sure if Ciaran will remember me given that it is so long ago ! Not everyone has my great memory !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Owe you €5 and a bag of chips do they?!?!?!?

Thats right they owe me 5 eur and a bag of chips ! I've waited twelve long years to settle the debt !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Not sure where you are getting the stalker thing from !!
    Thats right they owe me 5 eur and a bag of chips ! I've waited twelve long years to settle the debt !

Nice to see your catching on to the humour.

Good luck in finding your mates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement