Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bike hire (sunday)

Options
  • 19-06-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'd like to hire a bike tomorrow in the city centre. Does anyone know of anywhere that will be open on a sunday? I am aware that The Bike Shop and Emerald Alpine hire out bikes (according to a Website), but I don't know if they're open on Sunday..?
    Thanks

edit: The Bike Shop and Emeral Alpine both ring out, when called, so they don't appear to open Sundays. The former is used by a hotel here for bike rental for guests, and the latter advertise rental service fairly broadly on the Web, so at least they both appear to offer bike hire..
    edit2: Got through to the bike shop after 11 on Sunday. He said they don't offer bike hire. Tried ringing again to point out that I knew they did with the hotel at least, and see if somethign could be worked out, but he didn't answer the phone. In my opinion the guy is very odd.
    edit 3: Rang Emerald Alpine on Monday. They offer bikes for hire for 20 a day or 80 a week. They said they aren't hiring out for single days much at the moment because they are in demand.

Advertisement