Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'good Iphone games' thread

1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

My only other problem with it is the way the characters required for the bonus stages change everytime you do them, including the obscenely expensive Golden Joe. I've 100% the other levels, and got a message saying 'welcome to the 100% club', but my gaming OCD is not satisfied :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For the 3 people in the world who don't have it already, Plants vs. Zombies is now free. If you don't have it, grab it now while you can. You have no excuses. Absolutely classic game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Infinity Blade also free at the moment!

I have Year Walk downloaded to play, hearing good things about it!

I can only assume everyone is too busy playing Ridiculous Fishing to have posted about it :P Great game, have lost many hours to it in the last week or so. Also has a surprisingly poignant conclusion for a game about catching fish with a chainsaw and then shooting them in mid air.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Grinder Man

Hi Guys

Lots of great suggestions here. We are developing an iPhone game as part of our college course. We are looking for people to like and share our facebook page. If you like and share you could be in with a chance to become a tester!! Please like https://www.facebook.com/BabyPenguinApp

Many Thanks
    Baby Penguins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I posted this to Bargain Alerts, but it's worth posting here for people who don't look at that forum.

The following games are all free at the moment on the App Store:

Where's My Water
    Infinity Blade II
    Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP
    Badland
    Tiny Wings

All well worth owning if you don't have them - they're great games.

If they have specific iPad/HD versions, they are also free.

The app store is 5 on Wednesday, so this might be a week long thing. If more pop up, please post here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭Wossack

'Cannot connect to iTunes Store' x50 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Damn you!!! :mad:

Bought New Star Soccer after reading about it on this thread and I'm now hopelessly addicted to it. First game I've ever played on my phone where suddenly my battery has died... really has that "just one more match" syndrome.

Also never accept bribes :(

bloody game is taking up all my time today..89c for career is more than worth it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Infinity blade 2 is impressive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

Hero Academy <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Best game ever on iOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

Advertisement