Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iaa forums

• 20-06-2010 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭

Hi the iaa forums are full of robospam about golf

Anyone know whatsvthe story

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Were currently working on fixing and updating the forum and the website

its will take us a while to relaunch the site and forums ,

IAA -Vice Chair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Forums being that dead they are being spammed?

Right, its being way to easy a term thus far for the new IAA ( in my eyes aint heard any juice) so lets start spreading rumours.

I heard that your man from southeast airsoft has 12 immigrants in his bunker spamming the IAA site in an attempt to bring down the system and form a new association.

Word on the street is the P.A.P ( Paintballers Against Pellets) has forged an alliance with the infamous "Rhino" and are attempting to launch cyber based attacks on the IAA.

Source told me that a challenge has been put forward to Gatling to meet at an airsoft site for a one v one shootout to resolve the matter.

But it is also high rumour that Gatling has never even played airsoft, and a challenge seems unlikely to be met.

I'm also reportedly funding a new retailer, with my financial support coming from peddling heroin and crack from the shops basement , backed by a heavy known as "Omar".

Airsoft guns can fire real bullets, its a fact...well known fact, and the guards use them, and wouldnt hesistate to blow the snoz of ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Some of that isn't too far fetched doc.. Lol

you missed the bit about a pilot getting air corps planes and flying us to copehill downs where this epic battle of "softer vs baller" takes place...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Tigger wrote: »
    Hi the iaa forums are full of robospam about golf

Anyone know whatsvthe story

Any reason you post this on a public forum instead of flagging it direct to the IAA so they can fix the issue? Why do people think boards.ie is a direct line to a NGB for a sport, or are you just attempting to highlight a technical failing on their side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

TheDoc wrote: »
    Forums being that dead they are being spammed?

Right, its being way to easy a term thus far for the new IAA ( in my eyes aint heard any juice) so lets start spreading rumours.

I heard that your man from southeast airsoft has 12 immigrants in his bunker spamming the IAA site in an attempt to bring down the system and form a new association.

Word on the street is the P.A.P ( Paintballers Against Pellets) has forged an alliance with the infamous "Rhino" and are attempting to launch cyber based attacks on the IAA.

All true. Long live the revolution. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

And likewise, I hope you're reporting boards.ie spam to the adminitrators of the IAA forum :p

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement