Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Concert

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I was at the concert and yes there were scobes there but I certainly didn't feel intimidated enough to move my position.

Saying that, I saw no fights other than the one Pink commented on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Raiser wrote: »
    Hey - I keep on hearing that this Concert was rougher than the clumpy bits on a Badgers arse?

- Reports of People seeing 4-5 fights and having to relocate every 20 mins?

Given that it was the most mainstream concert so far in Thomond Park, in terms of musical appeal of the atrist, I don't really think it is of any real surprise that there was a bigger cross section of folk at it.

Limerick has a very big scum population, so there was always going to be a number of them at the concert.

But I do think that a lot of what is being said has been blown up to sound worse than it actually was.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

And to be fair, isnt there always fights at concerts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Kess73 wrote: »
    Given that it was the most mainstream concert so far in Thomond Park, in terms of musical appeal of the atrist, I don't really think it is of any real surprise that there was a bigger cross section of folk at it.

Limerick has a very big scum population, so there was always going to be a number of them at the concert.

But I do think that a lot of what is being said has been blown up to sound worse than it actually was.

exactly. some people just knock everything. Was at it and yeah there was some scum bags at it but jesus you;d think it was beirut the way some people are going on. Pink attracts that kind of crowd, she's a well known popstar

Didnt see one bit of hassle myself. nothing. nada.zip.
    Enjoyed the concert immensely and so did anyone i know that was there.
    Give over FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it too, loads! I am raging we were gone when she did the flying around in the sky piece - seen it on youtube (As my previous post says, we left because the scummers were getting a bit too out of hand for us) but I refuse to get over the fact that it was the knackers who left more of an impression on me. That is not saying something about my character, I lived in Moyross, Ballynanty, Thomondgate etc so it is not a case of not being tolerant or that I can't enjoy a concert, I can but of all the concerts I went to, the overriding memory I will take from this one is that we had to leave because we witnessed a girl having the face punched off her, some knacker pulling his knacker girlfriend around the place and some other knackers trying to forcefully move my foreign friends from where they were dancing (first).
    I f*cking hate them and I have no problme saying it here! I'm sure no one is offended.

• Advertisement
Advertisement