Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InMe

Options
  • 20-06-2010 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Random here. Ever since I heard these guys way back 10 years ago I've followed them. They'v evolved as I've grown as well and are now a completely different band to what they first started out as. Still love pretty much all of their stuff though.

Their latest album, 'Herald Moth' is a peculiar yet intriguing piece of work that takes influence from Scar Symmetry, Muse and many other angles but alas, I love these guys to bits.

Anyone else? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I bought the first album after I was impressed by them when they supported Feeder at the Ambassador a few years back. I thought it was alright but I haven't heard any of their other stuff. To be honest I didn't think they were still going

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I bought the first album after I was impressed by them when they supported Feeder at the Ambassador a few years back. I thought it was alright but I haven't heard any of their other stuff. To be honest I didn't think they were still going
    They don't do much outside the UK although they have toured with Muse and Serj Tankjan. If you get a chance, the new stuff like 'Art of Moderation', 'You Wont Hear From Me Again' and 'In Loving Memory' are crackers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Loved there first album, from then on they produced a whole load o muck. The last album shocked me quite a bit. Very technical, and there are quite a few heavy songs in there, its a pretty good album but nothing in comparison to overgrown eden I think.

Dave mcphereson is a pretty handy aulde guitar player, shame he got hit with that crazy hair loss disease.

Advertisement