Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strippers and the hen party

Options
  • 20-06-2010 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi,

Im Maid of Honour for my best friend in August. I know nothing about weddings (and dont have a huge amount of interest) but I'm trying my best to be the a great bridesmaid! We're in our mid twenties so this is the first of any of us getting married so no previous experience.

I organised a week in Berlin for her and all her closest friends just this month (mixed holiday so not really a hen) but I will also organise an official hen night in august that is just girls.

I know she wants a mad night out, the usual trappings and a stripper. So does anyone know any reliable stripper service in Dublin? She wants a stripper that looks like Hugh Jackman which sets the bar high and most of the websites I've found look tacky and the men are the usual muscley himbos that most women dont find attractive....

Any advice is appreciated. Also, any ideas for central locations for a hen party that would allow a stripper?

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement