Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood pellets in Midwest.

Options
  • 20-06-2010 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi, does anyone know a distributor/vendor of wood pellets around Limerick City? Googling gets me a place in mullingar, but if there's somewhere closer that's obviously much more preferable. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

One of the hardware places on the Dock road has a sign out front advertising wood pellets.

Cannot remember the name, but it is on the right had side a bit after the car dealership as you drive out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I think 4home sell them. They are out in Raheen. I presume it is for a wood pellet burner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 nazman

cat litter actually! same pellets should work. thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭manna452121

I saw them in Woodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 empowerer

I get them in the pet shop by B&Q (MaxiZoo I think) for my cats. Its around a tenner per bag and it lasts quite a bit.

• Advertisement

yeah i usually get them there(Petmania), but am probably paying a premium. if i buy essentially the same product as a fuel stock it should cost me 3 euro per 10 KG.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You need to take a weekend to get the Cat Toilet trained - House training is only halfway there.

cat-toilet-training1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If they can be used as a fuel, then I'd recommend trying Galtee Fuels on the Dock Road, You can ring them @ (061) 227699

Raiser wrote: »
    You need to take a weekend to get the Cat Toilet trained - House training is only halfway there.

cat-toilet-training1.jpg

too creepy and i have four of the bastards, but thanks

Advertisement