Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Applying to the CAO

• 20-06-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I couldn't find a thread on this so thought I'd go ahead and make one!
    I've re-applied to the CAO with the points I got doing the leaving cert last year (major mess with my Irish exemption last year) & was wondering if there's anything extra I need to do since I'm not actually sitting the Leaving this year.
    I've got my new CAO number, on that account put down my CAO number from last year and results, and sorted out my irish exemption (Yay!), but was wondering if anyone else has done this and knows of anything I've missed, do I need to send in a photocopy of my results to the CAO or anything or any other strange hoops I'll have to jump through? (Hopefully it's not too late :rolleyes:)
    Cheers!

Advertisement