Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffy acting odd today

Options
  • 20-06-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

I've got a Staffy [adopted, was a stray], roughly 6 years old now and she's been spayed a year ago.

This morning she was very flinchy, barking at random things.. and when I brought her outside it just became worst. She seemed to be ducking from something all the time while walking, barking and investigating things at random... always being on edge.

Any ideas what it could be?

I'm suspecting it's something to do with her eyes - seeing something always in her view, probably a floater in the eye ? My vet won't be available til Tuesday - so til then I'm hoping someone could explain what it might be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phsyche

the dog might have just gotten spooked by something and is just being on edge because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Tuesday could be too long to wait. No way you can get her there earlier?

Advertisement