Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cavan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

It is costing me a sweet fortune, travelling to Dublin on the weekends to have fun. What is there to do in Virginia?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Sheep.

Sheep.

anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    It is costing me a sweet fortune, travelling to Dublin on the weekends to have fun. What is there to do in Virginia?

What exactly are you looking to do?

Whats bringing you to Dublin?

What exactly are you looking to do?

Whats bringing you to Dublin?

Well mainly it's friends and good clubs and things to do in Dublin(was at Dublin Contemporary). I like more rock and indie places. Actually there is a good point where can a girl make friends around here besides Club V

• Advertisement

I see.

Night life in Virginia ain't the best. Have your tried Cavan town? Plenty of cabs going to and from it at the weekend etc if your not driving.

For the modern night life your going to find it hard to beat Dublin.

A few pubs on Cavan town have bands playing live rock/indie music if your interested but if it a indie/rock nightclub I've not come across one in Cavan anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159162430842491

Wrestling returns to cavan as Iww bring thier wrestling warriors to the White Horse Hotels Sky nightclub for a night of wwe style action packed entertainment suitable for the entire family. It is taking place on Sunday Oct 30th. more info on the facebook link provided.

It will be a good nights craic and the bar will be open!

That's class.... I wonder if they bought some ladders to use from the home maker closing down sale!

Advertisement