Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keg O-Ring leaking

• 20-06-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have 20lts of Weissbier in a keg for the last 2 weeks. Was wondering why there was very little carbonation, no head and little or no pressure when pouring. I tried to pressurize the keg with CO2 charge and found my pressure cap was leaking and on further investigation discovered that the cap seal was twisted, is now useless and needs replacing.

Heres my question:
    If I get a new seal and resolve the leak issue could I re-prime the batch in the keg? Or even could I now bottle the lot and again reprime in bottles?
    Or is the batch gone? :(

Thanks for all any advice in advance,
    Scobs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

You should be able to re-prime the beer in the keg once you sort out the sealing issue.

Advertisement