Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest land

• 20-06-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey I have been thinking of buying some waste land possibly in Mayo or close to it as some where that me and friends could shoot clays without being a burden on a land owner. Was thinking of maybe a dissused gravel pit or a bit of waste land. How much you think I should be looking to spend? anyone know of anywhere suitable around Ballina or Mayo County that they might want to off load.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

go to the bog if your stuck for a place, you would buy a lot of clays at a range for the price of buying land

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stump811

Ya I know it sounds crazy doesn't it, just would like to have a place that I knew I was safe and secure and that we were doing no damage to anyones property, a patch of scrub or a spent gravel pit that a landowner might be glad to cash in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

you might get more info in the shooting forum, but i think you will need a licence if you plan on having people with you, so it could end up being a lot of hassle

Advertisement