Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a name to my online bill

Options
  • 20-06-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey ESB folks,

Is it possibly to add my house-mate's name to our bill - it's currently just in my name? What do I (oe she) need to do?
    Thanks,

KH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

you will need to do it as the bill is currently in your name
    just call up customer service and tell them you want to add an name to it, they should do it no probs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi King Henry,

To add a second name to your account, we will need your authorisation, and that of your housemate.

You can email us here with your account number. You will also need to confirm you date of birth and contact telephone number for account verification purposes.

We will also need your Housemate's authorisation. Could you please ask them to email us at the address above or contact us on 1850 372 372 (Monday - Saturday 8.00am - 8.00pm).

Once your housemate's name is added to your account, it will only be your name that will continue to appear on your online account, when you log in. However both names will appear on your bills when they issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 King Henry

Cheers Chris - emailed and got sorted, thanks.

BTW, love the recent email you sent out with the old ads.. The Debs one brought me right back - http://www.agencydublin.com/agency/esb_mail/2010/05/index_en.php

Thanks again for your help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Your welcome King Henry, glad to help.

I have to say I'm delighted we got these ad's online in the one place.

For me, the 'Only you' one brings back the most memories - we had the same electric kettle as they did in the ad, and everytime I went to boil it, I used to hear the music! Ah they don't make them like they used to... kettles that is! :)

Advertisement