Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Touch Pro 2 - opinions?

Options
  • 20-06-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A happy WinMo user here, with a Treo pro the past 2.5 years, still going strong, but growing tired of the small screen, and would like something new.

I'm very tempted by the Touch Pro 2, would be buying it SIM-free from the UK most likely (unless anyone has one for sale at a good price).

Having never held one or used one, does anybody here have one, and what are the pros and cons of them?

I'm a heavy phone and messaging user, so these are the most important functions, with GPS and WiFi coming a close second.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

well i got the Touch pro 2 for a lovely price from VF here as an upgrade, so it's ordered now anyway! Mustn't be anybody on here with one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

i should be able to avail of a cheaper VF upgrade come september and thats one phone im looking at! Im a winmo user for many years & im quite attached to winmo, not 100% sure on the latest edition of winmo6 though

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

ya i have a heap of winmo 6 apps and not too pushed about having the latest OS once I have one that works...and 6.1 works for me fine. Think the HTC can get 6.5, so must do a bit of reading on that.

I'll let you know how I get on with the HTC, should have it by the end of the week hopefully.

Advertisement