Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Forum Beers - July 3rd - Fibbers Rock Bar

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Other (please elaborate)
    indeed it was - pictures to follow (there is almost 40)

lol at the two of ye posting @4am btw - dont think I would have had the coherence!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

July 16/17
    Hope you guys had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

July 9/10
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    indeed it was - pictures to follow (there is almost 40)

lol at the two of ye posting @4am btw - dont think I would have had the coherence!

Some craic alright,good laugh. Not sure how i managed to even log in to Boards when i got in?!!

Other (please elaborate)
    Indeed - good craic!
    The photos are up in the thread called "the aftermath". Some quite funny ones imo - especially the pictures of people giving "thanks" when someone said something they agreed with.

BTW - congrats on not only being able to log in at 4am, but also manage to successfully link a youtube vid!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

July 9/10
    BTW - congrats on not only being able to log in at 4am, but also manage to successfully link a youtube vid!

It's hard being this good!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Other (please elaborate)
    A good night indeed!! :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

Hope you guys had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it.
    Must Die. :D

Was lovely to see you guys and New Fibbers is great place indeed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Other (please elaborate)
    Good to meet everyone that came along. It was great to put faces to names. Hope everyone had a good night. I'm almost scared to click on the pics thread but I think curiosity will get the better of me ;).

Other (please elaborate)
    Yeah, theres always one pr!ck that brings a camera on a night out :rolleyes:

lol

• Advertisement

Yeah, theres always one pr!ck that brings a camera on a night out :rolleyes:

lol

Don't worry, I just have no time today but tomorrow I will post it here you'll see how bad you are :rolleyes::D

Other (please elaborate)
    Jemmaa wrote: »
    Don't worry, I just have no time today but tomorrow I will post it here you'll see how bad you are :rolleyes::D
    oh christ that sounds ominous :D I have quite "limited" recollection of the events after say 8 or 9 so im intrigued!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Other (please elaborate)
    We might as well move this discussion here now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement