Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swap my bits and bobs

Options
  • 20-06-2010 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread for people who have random bits and bobs lying around who would like to help out fellow players by offering them up in exchange for other bits and bobs or for free depending on how the mood takes you.

I've got two eight button plexis on offer , also ive just modded my stick and as a result have 6 white sanwa buttons for any one who is hankering after a few new buttons.

What i'm after is any red or orange sanwa buttons that folk have lying around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I have some spare parts laying around here if anyone is in need. I have the following:

1x Seimitsu LS-32 joystick. Almost like new.
    6x Sanwa OBSF-30 (Vermillion)
    2x Sanwa OBSF-30 (Red)
    2x Sanwa OBSF-24 (yellow)
    10x Hori stock buttons

I have a few balltops that I can't locate right now but if I remember correctly there's a black one, pink one and a purple bubbletop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

i'm interested in the 2 X24 yellow sanwas and the two red sanwas. Box them off for me Neenak.Will you be at any meetups soon and we can do business or just give me a shout when goin to any casuals and i'm there

I'm going to be at q-con next weekend. If you aren't going to be there I can just snail mail them to you if that's handier for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

One of us who will be at Q-Con could get them for you.

That's cool with me. I have them bagged up and ready to go.

• Advertisement

feck, cant go to Q-con but if you could get them for me chopper I'd appreciate it.Neenak your a gentle man and a scholar, if you want anything off me just ask.

gonna add you as friend now if ya fancy one or two quick bouts
    whats your game tag..are you on xbox, can't find it in the list ?

No bother dude. Gt is Combichrist. I'll get a few games in before I got to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I have two Dark Hai Sanwa OBSF-30s (but with borked microswitches, if you ask Kiki or even take some off of other buttons they work perfect)

I also have 3 red OBSF-30s and 3 black ones too (black ones being taken by Redman)

Just checked my two spare TE plexis and I only realized they were actually six button layout, which I think some one was looking for..Jimbo,was that your good self?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Just checked my two spare TE plexis and I only realized they were actually six button layout, which I think some one was looking for..Jimbo,was that your good self?

I was interested in a 6 button layout. And you said that this is the plexi that sits inside the red bevel? If so pm me with a price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Thought I'd start a thread for people who have random bits and bobs lying around who would like to help out fellow players by offering them up in exchange for other bits and bobs or for free depending on how the mood takes you.

I've got two eight button plexis on offer , also ive just modded my stick and as a result have 6 white sanwa buttons for any one who is hankering after a few new buttons.

What i'm after is any red or orange sanwa buttons that folk have lying around
    i know that this is a swapping thread chop but if there te plexis would you sell one:D
    i cant order stuff cos i have no credit card otherwise i would have got one ages ago

No problem meducation and Terrence. I'll Pm ya's to organise pick up. Cant make it to Tournie next week but I'll pop in into casuals the week after if that will do either of you..

@meducation: the other plexi is 6 button but its an extended one. You just take off the red bevel/bezel thingy jobber and it extends to the parimeter of it, where as the normal fits inside the bezel. Look better in my opinion. I hate that red plastic piece of junk

No problem meducation and Terrence. I'll Pm ya's to organise pick up. Cant make it to Tournie next week but I'll pop in into casuals the week after if that will do either of you..

@meducation: the other plexi is 6 button but its an extended one. You just take off the red bevel/bezel thingy jobber and it extends to the parimeter of it, where as the normal fits inside the bezel. Look better in my opinion. I hate that red plastic piece of junk

thanks unky chop:D
    much appreciated....

I gave the buttons to Chopper. Then he beat me into the ground for my troubles lol.

Let me know when you get them. Hope they do the job.

Fair play Neenak.
    Your a good man.How did your Rose get on in Q-Con?Terry and Meducation I'll pm you now.Sorry forgot.
    Won't be around next week for Ranbat but anytime after is cool. Meducation are you from the big smoke or arth thou a...

deliverance.jpg

Not too good unfortunately. Played 5 games in the group and lost 2. I played pretty horribly but I had a blast all the same.

haha yeah i'm from the big smoke man,
    how did ya get that youthfull picture of me, thats from back when i played the banjo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Neeknak wrote: »
    I gave the buttons to Chopper. Then he beat me into the ground for my troubles lol.

Let me know when you get them. Hope they do the job.

Eh you beat me!

I completely forgot you used Rose and I picked Fuerte without thinking.

It's a very hard match for Fuerte. One of the few matches in Vanilla that Soul Throw was actually effective and with Roses buffs it's even harder now.

****, I got confused. I thought you were the Honda player in our group. I lost to him and the guy with the glasses that used chun-li.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ive got some stuff im going to sell. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Seimitsu PS-14-GN (White) X8. Slight use
    Seimitsu PS-14-GN (Black) X8. Slight use
    Seimitsu 32-01 Stick (Black balltop) New
    Sanwa white meshball

• Advertisement

i'd buy the sanwa meshball. no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I've a Standard edition Xbox Madcatz that I'm looking to swap.
    Preferably for a PS3 stick of similar spec.

I've swapped out all the buttons for Sanwa as well as the stick and balltop, (In a fetching Honda blue)

I still have all the stock buttons and stick as well.

Would swap for a stock SE PS3 stick

Does anyone with a TE plexi have their original artwork they give or swap for something with me :o

Bush80 wrote: »
    Does anyone with a TE plexi have their original artwork they give or swap for something with me :o

I might! I have a 6 button standard plexi (sits inside the bevel) and if I go ahead with artwork I can swap you my entire metal plate (with round 2 artwork) for just your metal plate. If I don't go ahead with the artwork I can just sell you the plexi if you're interested?

I'm having trouble deciding whether to go with artwork or not.

I still have mine, ya can take it away no probs.
    I'll bring it to the next inferno.

A-Trak wrote: »
    I still have mine, ya can take it away no probs.
    I'll bring it to the next inferno.

You mean you still have the artwork? Here's a question, after you strip away the artwork from the metal plate is it still potentially usable?

animaX wrote: »
    You mean you still have the artwork? Here's a question, after you strip away the artwork from the metal plate is it still potentially usable?

Yeah, it's more or less perfect.
    The original artwork is a full piece of plastic laminate a couple of mm thick.
    It strips away from the metal plate easily enough and can be used again no problems.

Nice one atrak. My original artwork is messed up. I got a plexi but im not really liking playing on it at the moment. Its kinda sticky.

Actually atrak thanks for the offer but im going to keep using the plexi, its fine.

• Advertisement

The plexi's do seem a bit sticky at first but you get used to them.
    I recommend a micro fibre cloth to be close to hand at all times

Advertisement