Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are these bands next playing in Ireland?

Options
  • 20-06-2010 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone know when Nickelback, Bon Jovi or the Red Hot Chili Peppers are next playing in Ireland?

Have already seen Nickelback and it was one of, if not the best concert I have ever been to and would love to see them again :D Have always wanted to see the other two bands but never got the chance to :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Would love to say Never!!!

Only one of them 3 that are currently touring is Bon Jovi and they've not announced any Irish Date, only chance you have is to get a cheap flight over to London and catch them at the O2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Aww now now don't be like that ;) Nickelback are a real rock band :p

Not a bad idea though so thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

look up songkick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Aren't Bon jovi supposed to be next year when the full tour does a proper tour and not just a residency?

RHCP will be a long while, don't think they've even replaced frusciante yet, and Nickelback, well, don't hold your breathe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Bon Jovi confirmed last year that they will play Ireland in 2011, was at the show in Paris last week, they are still a great act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Morf wrote: »

Sorry have we ended up in AH where everyone's a smartarse? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Personally I'd love to see the Chilis again! Amazing band. I feel that they are the only band that put an effort into EVERY gig that they do. Some bands go crazy when they get home but the Chilis are amazing!

Phoenix Park 2004

Oxygen 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Personally I'd love to see the Chilis again! Amazing band. I feel that they are the only band that put an effort into EVERY gig that they do. Some bands go crazy when they get home but the Chilis are amazing!

Phoenix Park 2004

Oxygen 2006

I've put more effort into avoiding work myself, tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Yeah, now I would too! I could think of better ways of spending the money for a camping ticket!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Jakob

Mushy wrote: »
    Aren't Bon jovi supposed to be next year when the full tour does a proper tour and not just a residency?

RHCP will be a long while, don't think they've even replaced frusciante yet, and Nickelback, well, don't hold your breathe.

RHCP won't be as long as you think. Frusciante (unfortunatly) was replaced months ago by Josh Klinghoffer. A new album is expected in october

We wait in hope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Sorry have we ended up in AH where everyone's a smartarse? :confused:

Or you could just look up the official site of each band and the click once on the tab marked "live" or "tour". This usually works.

If you act like a child incapable of using a basic tool like google search you're likely to receive smart arse comments.

Advertisement