Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free CAO points here

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

pathway33 wrote: »
    Yes you can according to the most experienced bestest prediction strategist in the country who is doing 30 leaving cert subjects this year so he must know what he is talking about

some predicton strategist he is, for DCG, he just flicked through the book threw it on the ground and said he had no predictions LOLZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

MaggieNF wrote: »
    some predicton strategist he is, for DCG, he just flicked through the book threw it on the ground and said he had no predictions LOLZ

:D

freeze, you'll never know if you don't go. What's the worst that can happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I'm not sure, but this idea seems really appealling, looking through the papers now it's sorta common sense. However, I won't need the points, and I don't think our school has anybody doing economics so... I also wouldn't mind the lie in Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I aim to be rather hungover Wednesday morn so it's a no go for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Just to be sure I'll call the eximinations authority and see what they say.

Just to be sure I'll call the eximinations authority and see what they say.

What if they say no but they are wrong. All you're left with is a sack of regrets forever

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jreanor

Just look at a pass paper: http://www.examinations.ie/archive/exampapers/2009/LC034GLP000EV.pdf

Alot of common sense in there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

You didn't watch the video did you?

Nope his voice goes through my skull like a pneumatic drill, but I watched it just for you!

I do not trust him, he is evil, I know I would not be able to sit in an exam hall at a time I am not supposed to because I already did it (supervisors fault, she insisted all rooms had been amalgamated into one, it was two), that did not go down well.

jreanor wrote: »
    Just look at a pass paper: http://www.examinations.ie/archive/exampapers/2009/LC034GLP000EV.pdf

Alot of common sense in there

2 economic benefits for ireland if we reduced street litter. Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

pathway33 wrote: »
    2 economic benefits for ireland if we reduced street litter. Anyone?

Incresed Tourism trade
    Help Ireland to reach our targets in line with the Kyoto Protocol through recycling programes

Advertisement