Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some help

Options
  • 20-06-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi guys I want buy small radio for easy carry but I dont know where I can find it. plz help me :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

noura wrote: »
    hi guys I want buy small radio for easy carry but I dont know where I can find it. plz help me :o

Harvey Normans, Curry's, Argos, keep it local wit finucanes or savins in o'connell st in town.....

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 noura

Harvey Normans, Curry's, Argos, keep it local wit finucanes or savins in o'connell st in town.....

K

thank you so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Why not check out mobiles that have a built in FM radio?

- I bought a phone a few days ago for €60 from O2 that has a radio and comes with €60 call credit - So you'd get a new phone and a free radio!

It was a Nokia something or another - Just call in and ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 noura

Raiser wrote: »
    Why not check out mobiles that have a built in FM radio?

- I bought a phone a few days ago for €60 from O2 that has a radio and comes with €60 call credit - So you'd get a new phone and a free radio!

It was a Nokia something or another - Just call in and ask.

yeah, great idea I'll do it
    thank you

Advertisement