Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israli Amp

Options
  • 20-06-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi ...... In relation to electronic's from the fare east, Is the qaulity as good as other builds?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I only know of one Israeli manufacturer and they have a good reputation.
    You would need a good quality driver and somebody who knows what they're doing to set it up for you though. i.e, don't do it yourself. :rolleyes:
    I won't go into the legalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭noelo

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    I only know of one Israeli manufacturer and they have a good reputation.
    You would need a good quality driver and somebody who knows what they're doing to set it up for you though. i.e, don't do it yourself. :rolleyes:
    I won't go into the legalities.
    Ah sure i know all the in s and out,being a tech head...... shhhhhh watty might hear !lol isint that right witty or watty or what ever your name is lol.. cheers buddy:)

noelo wrote: »
    Ah sure i know all the in s and out,being a tech head...... shhhhhh watty might hear !lol isint that right witty or watty or what ever your name is lol.. cheers buddy:)

Your question about the Belkin would suggest that that your knowledge of RF is limited.

BTW, I'm not your "buddy".

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭noelo

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Your question about the Belkin would suggest that that your knowledge of RF is limited.

BTW, I'm not your "buddy".
    limited to the point of soarcing, building , siting testing and Awhh i though we are buddies , were new boards bubbies!............ maybe you can answer my thread,is it possible to mod the belkin?......... cmon! ,you sound experianced..... i know the answer ,do you?

noelo wrote: »
    limited to the point of soarcing, building , siting testing and Awhh i though we are buddies , were new boards bubbies!............ maybe you can answer my thread,is it possible to mod the belkin?......... cmon! ,you sound experianced..... i know the answer ,do you?

You may get the help you need here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Advertisement

Stay off the drugs "buddy", they don't suit you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement