Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting forum issues...

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Meh... when Tman responds and if he has no further questions, I'll close the thread and that can be an end of it.

For what its worth, there are subjects on Boards I cant abide and it takes a lot for me not to go there and rant like a loon (which I'm quite capable of doing :) ) so I can understand the impulse but its one planet and 6 billion people, we're going to have to compromise. :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Psst.

I can give you access if you like. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I dont believe women should have any rights so it really annoys me when i see women posting and generally having access to the internet*

However saldly its just my opinion and i must follow my belief that my opinion isnt sacred - and regardless of my beliefs i dont try to force changes on others that dont hold similar opinions.

*Thayed.. im joking mkay.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeVore wrote: »
    *Heroically jumping in front of TMan to save him*

Everyone calm for a second :)
    TMan may not have covered himself with communication glory here but lets be fair. He opened up with "how can I filter this stuff" and ok, went on to touch on other suggestions which lit the blue touch paper, but jumping in and telling him he should filter this stuff isnt adding to his knowledge :)
    Thats what he wanted to know in the first place.

Tman, if you subscribe to forums (and I dont mean subscribe to Boards, I mean to a lot of your favourite forums... ask if you dont know how) then you can use this like:
    http://www.boards.ie/?filter=subbed
    and that will show you the front page made up of only threads (new or old) from the forums you are subscribed to. You can go nuts too, I'm subbed to about 30 forums and we have people who subbed to lots more.

Everything else in this thread is off topic. :)

DeV.

Quoting to keeps us on a positive, helpful track. I believe this answers TMans request directly (rather then taking needless umbrage with a side point) :):p

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thats ok snyper, your you and you live in Athlone, really the Universe is already punishing you more inventively the I could :P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement