Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taking risks for accounting exam

• 20-06-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

anyone else taking a risk and hoping to god that it will all b worthwile?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Ofcourse, life is all about risks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ale-breno

so true :) if sometin like manufacturin comes up, i am truelly f***ed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

Only leaving out publisheds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 8888

oh god ya serious risks, not doing questions ones, interpretation, farm, revaluation, published, most of budgeting except flexible, leaving alot out but if it pays off then i should be looking at the A, if it doesn't...well i'm just not going to think about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I'm chancing Club A/C And interpretation (dead cert(?))

Hope to **** this time tomorrow I'll have done a company account, interpretation, club and flexible budgeting :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tony1130

Doocey wrote: »

Hope to **** this time tomorrow I'll have done a company account, interpretation, club and flexible budgeting :)

That would be like heaven :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Doocey wrote: »

Snap!

But I'm kinda messed up if they don't, because my Correction/Suspense Q's leave a lot to be desired..

Is Q5 guaranteed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Snap!

But I'm kinda messed up if they don't, because my Correction/Suspense Q's leave a lot to be desired..

Is Q5 guaranteed?
    Not officially, but it has come up every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

im doing everything apart from published.i reckon itl be company interpratation club suspense and a mixture for question 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

takign a risk on section C only done marginal costing and flexible budgeting! if manufacturing account is on question 1 there will be war!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 ThePower180

I only know company ac, ratios, club/service, marginal costing and flexible budget!.... I better pass! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Taking a big risk too.

Learning: Company, Sole Trader
    Ratios, Suspense, Club/Service
    Flexible, Marginal.

I'd say at least 3 of those will come up. I'll probably be caught out for 1 question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Company, interpretation, club and flex/marg would be lovely!

They're going to mess with the paper, I can just feel it! As long as q5 is there as always it'll be cool. Hope this isn't the year of the departmental accounts D:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

LadyGaga! wrote: »
    Company, interpretation, club and flex/marg would be lovely!

They're going to mess with the paper, I can just feel it! As long as q5 is there as always it'll be cool. Hope this isn't the year of the departmental accounts D:
    Highly unlikely. Departmental is way too easy for a HL paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I only know company ac, ratios, club/service, marginal costing and flexible budget!.... I better pass! :)

That's all i know as well! They better come up :)

Advertisement