Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish

• 20-06-2010 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

I dunno what to do, I dunno if i should move down to pass or not! I got 41% in the mocks but had a good idea about the opinion dat came up so dat helped a lot! My oral went really well but still dunno if im capable of the houners paper! Havent prepared much for it all either! any advice anyone!? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

I havnt even opened a book for spanish yet, ima just revise tomorrow! just learn phrases such as "cuesta un ojo de la cara"- it costs an arm and a leg in english terms!
    revise weather for tape its very important, and if u have a tape book, cover the answers and do the tape on a page and see if u get it right, thats how i plan to revise anyway :)
    good luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Melissa X

Havent revised for it and not planning toas ive got the mumps,so cant really do much gonna try read over bit of vocab and verb endings ! I didnt revise much for my french exam either as History dominated my study,and it all comes back to you in a language exam ,so try not to worry.If your happy with the oral,id say stick at it!!

Advertisement