Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lord Mayor's Series Raheny Shamrocks

• 20-06-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Would anyone what the drill is with these races in Raheny? There's one on next Tuesday and just wondering if its open to all or just Raheny members? Also what is the route. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

chinguetti wrote: »
    Would anyone what the drill is with these races in Raheny? There's one on next Tuesday and just wondering if its open to all or just Raheny members? Also what is the route. Thanks

Its open to everyone great series of races. It's on the same lap as the road relays 1 mile loop just near the last section of the rahney 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

chinguetti wrote: »

Yes, good race series for a bif of speed work.

Round 2, Tuesday, June 22, 8pm Distance 2 Mile.

Register in the club house around 7:30, usually €5 - €7.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭petermijackson

I did the last one of these - €7 very relaxed and laid back(maybe too much) as we nearly couldn't find the start of the race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Thanks folks, plan to do this tomorrow night and set a new pb regardless of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭The Hammer

this is from the Raheny Website, here are all the details of the reaming fixtures in the Lord Mayor Series of Races.

Round 2, Tuesday, June 22, 8pm Distance 2 Mile

Round 3, Tuesday, June 29, 8pm Distance 2 Mile

Round 4, Tuesday, July 6, 8pm Distance 2 Mile

Round 5, Tuesday, 20, 8pm Distance 2 Mile

Round 6, Tuesday, July 27, 8pm Distance 2 Mile

Prizes in all Categories and Overall Series

Entry Fee €7 per Race

Registration in Raheny Shamrock Clubhouse on night of Races
    No entries taken after 7.45pm. Refreshments and presentationin clubhouse after race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

A reminder Round 3 is on tonight. Not sure my calves are up to it tonight, but I'll certainly pop down for a peek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

Yeah, looking forward to this one also. The legs are still a bit stiff from the strawberry half on sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Last round is tonight @ 8pm. I'm sore from 11m yesterdy, but if the legs thaw out in time I'll line up!

Edit: Registration is Raheny GAA clubhouse, NOT the Shamrocks clubhouse.

Advertisement